CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-19T22:03:59+00:002005 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-19T22:03:59+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Bleed and inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- Customers complaint:
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- Rotate Tires. Visually inspect tires/brakes.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
Gwenda A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/18/2021