CRM Mitchell1 2019-03-03T23:00:16+00:002004 Toyota Corolla CRM Mitchell1 2019-03-03T23:00:16+00:00
- Transmission Shift Control cable should be replaced or repaired.
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- SHIFT CONTROL CABLE – Remove and Repair shifter cable with new shims and gaskets – Automatic Trans – [Includes: Adjustment.]
- FRONT BRAKE PADS and ROTORS – Remove and Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- TRANSMISSION – Tune – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R and I Oil Pan, drain Converter (if drain plug available), clean or replace Oil Filter or Screen. Adjust (where applicable): Band(s), Cable(s) and Linkage(s). Replace necessary fluid and road test.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Bleed and inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Drain and flush radiator. Inspect hoses and clamps, add cooling system lubricant and add up to 1 gallon of coolant. Check thermostat and electric fans operation.
Mathieu M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/27/2019