CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-13T22:01:32+00:002010 Lexus ES 350 CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-13T22:01:32+00:00
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace – Front or Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BRAKE PADS – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove and Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings and replace Seals (where applicable). Includes: Replace Seals and repack (where applicable). DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Flush out transmission fluid while vehicle is running. Replace transmission fluid completely and add additive for added protection. Refill with new synthetic fluid to correct level.
- Change engine oil and oil filter. Lubricate and check chassis. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle if necessary.
Marc Enzy T. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/12/2019