CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-20T22:01:00+00:002009 Kia Sportage CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-20T22:01:00+00:00
- Vehicles battery seems to be at fault. Had to recharge the battery in order to start the vehicle. After charging was complete, retested the battery and it is already showing lack of charge. This indicates that the battery is bad. Once battery is replaced will be able to recheck charging system and starting system to make sure there are no further problems. BATTERY must be replaced first.
- Tow Service
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace – Front,Both Sides. – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BRAKE LIGHT BULBS – Remove and Replace Both Right and Left / 2 bulb # 1157 and 1 # 108
- Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals if necessary.
- Headlight Restoration service. Restored dull , faded yellowed headlights to like new crystal clear condition.
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace
Yvonne W. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/18/2019