CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-15T22:00:55+00:002006 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-15T22:00:55+00:00
- Change engine oil and oil filter with high quality full synthetic oil. Lubricate and check chassis. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle if necessary.
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY – Adjustment – All Applicable Models
- REAR BRAKE PADS and ROTORS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
Kevin C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/14/2020