CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-18T22:00:39+00:002014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-18T22:00:39+00:00
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- FRONT BRAKE PADS and ROTORS – Remove and Replace [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change engine oil and oil filter with high quality full synthetic oil. Lubricate and check chassis. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle if necessary.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Bleed and inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Micah I. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2019