2005 Cadillac EscaladeCRM Mitchell1 2020-07-30T22:00:47+00:00
- (Combination) – CALIPER – Replace One – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- PITMAN ARM – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Steering Gear Assembly.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- POWER STEERING PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Mounted new tires. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Assembly,Center Link – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear
- WINDOW WASHER RESERVOIR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
Rozan G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/29/2020