CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:00:36+00:002013 Volkswagen Passat CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:00:36+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Bleed and inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Customers complaint: vibration front wheels
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Drain and flush radiator. Inspect hoses and clamps, add cooling system lubricant and add up to 1 gallon of coolant. Check thermostat and electric fans operation.
- Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals if necessary.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
Karen S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2020