- Change engine oil and oil filter. Lubricate and check chassis. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle if necessary.
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Perform computer balance of tire.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
Jerry J. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2021