- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals if necessary.
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Mounted new tires. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
Diane S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/21/2020