- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Bleed and inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Diagnostics: 1)Removed under Carriage to inspect for Oil leaks. Oil Pan Gasket is leaking and needs to be replaced. 2)All computers and check engine lights were reset. if check engine light comes back on will need to replace oxygen sensors and electric water pump. 3) After computer was reset we Test drove vehicle for 10 miles and check engine light returned. Scanned computer codes P2098, P2198, P2272 returned for Oxygen sensors and codes 2E85, 2E8B, 2E81 for Electric Water Pump. If vehicle is not over heating then just replace the oxygen sensors. But if vehicle has been or is overheating then Electric Water Pump needs to be replaced. Other random codes also returned P0015, 2C32, 2C2C, 2C6C, 2E98, 2A87, 4E86 and 6E83. Upon inspecting to install Daytime Running lights noticed all the wires are stripped. This can cause a trigger to the computers causing random codes. How ever further Electrical Diagnostics will need to be performed. Cost for Electrical diagnostics is $150 plus tax. 4) rear view mirror needs to be replaced. Cannot be repaired.
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- OIL PAN GASKET – Remove and Replace
- Headlight Restoration service. Restored dull , faded yellowed headlights to like new crystal clear condition.
- Headlight Restoration – Complimentary – No Charge to Customer
- Installation of Daytime running light
- Installation of Daytime running light – No Charge to Customer
Mitchell J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2019