- Tow service
- Findings! During initial inspection Oil leak was found in the bottom Harmonics seal. Cause by a previous broken belt not completely removed. Also missing bottom engine cover used for aerodynamics and viechle efficiency.keeps derby from colliding inwards on engine and transmission.
- Complementary safety and vehicle health inspection.
- CRANKSHAFT OIL SEAL – Remove and Replace – Standard Trans Front
- RADIATOR – aling radiator to body mount to prevent radiator damadge,All Applicable Models – [Includes: Bleed System (where applicable).]
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Front or Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace Each,Rear
- all the lights were reset, brake light stays on due to a faulty ABS Sensor. vehicle was tested no new lights have returned. If engine light comes back on vehicle mystery tested for that specific code
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- (Combination) – STRUT – Replace Each
Dana S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/12/2019